Welsh Wrestling is very proud to be a partner in fundraising for the Kidscape Anti-bullying charity. All of our events run around the country raise money for Kidscape to help them continue the great work they do in the fight against child bullying. Here's a little information on the Kidscape charity (Reg. Charity No. 326864).
Who are Kidscape?
Kidscape is a charity committed to keeping children safe from abuse. Kidscape is the first charity in the UK established specifically to prevent bullying and child sexual abuse.
What Kidscape offers:
Kidscape works UK-wide to provide individuals and organisations with practical skills and resources necessary to keep children safe from harm. Kidscape staff and trainers equip vulnerable children with practical non-threatening knowledge and skills in how to keep themselves safe and reduce the likelihood of future harm.
Kidscape works with children and young people under the age of 16, their parents/carers, and those who work with them.
What Kidscape provides:
- A helpline offering support and advice to parents of bullied children.
- Booklets, literature, posters, training guides and educational videos on bullying, child protection, and parenting.
- A national comprehensive training programme on child safety and behaviour management issues.
- Advice for Parents & Carers, Professionals and Young People themselves.
- Confidence building sessions for children who are bullied
Parents Advice Line: 020 7823 5430
For more information, visit www.kidscape.org.uk